Emily Trezza is currently a junior at Central Connecticut State University, majoring in Construction Management with a minor in Business/Finance. She is a member of the Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society and serves on the executive board for the Construction Management club. Emily recently completed an internship at General Dynamics Electric Boat working as a Program Representative, creating schedules and working with different departments to resolve key issues. During the school year, she works at Atlantic Seafood as a front house staff member and helps customers with their needs. In her free time, Emily enjoys spending time outdoors, walking her dog and hanging out with friends.
- Xheklin Nano – 2917 DCGF Scholarship Winner
- Emily Trezza – 2018 DCGF Scholarship Winner
- Diversity Construction Group Completes State of the Art Tutorial & Academic Success Center
- Diversity Construction Group Foundation Announces 2017 Scholarship Recipient
- James A. Keaney, Jr. invited to present at ABC National Legislation Week Diversity & Inclusion Summit