Xheklin Nano is currently majoring in Finance with a double minor in Management and Quantitative Business Analysis at Pace University in New York City. located in the Financial District in Downtown Manhattan where she is currently serving as Treasurer of the National Accounting Association chapter at Pace University. During the past summer she interned at the Breater Waterbury YMCA as a Finance & Community Development Intern. After graduation, Xheklin hopes to work for a company such as NASDAQ, American Express, or Morgan Stanley while pursuing her MBA.
- Xheklin Nano – 2917 DCGF Scholarship Winner
- Emily Trezza – 2018 DCGF Scholarship Winner
- Diversity Construction Group Completes State of the Art Tutorial & Academic Success Center
- Diversity Construction Group Foundation Announces 2017 Scholarship Recipient
- James A. Keaney, Jr. invited to present at ABC National Legislation Week Diversity & Inclusion Summit